Media release Form .pdf
- Release for use of photographs, audio, video recording, or publication and information to the Wyoming Department of Education.
2017 and 2018 Events:
- National Convention: July 2-6, 2017 Nashville, TN
- Fall Conference: Oct. 18, 2017
- Cluster Meetings November 10-12, Washington, D.C. and November 17-19, Oklahoma City, OK
- Capitol Leadership conference November 8-10 Washington, D.C.
- State Convention are March 21-23, 2018
FCCLA is the only in-school student organization with the family as its central focus. FCCLA is a vocational student organization that functions as an integral part of the Family and Consumer Sciences education curriculum and operates within the school system, and it provides opportunities for active student participation at local, state, and national levels.