Skip to content
Individual or Team
- The participant(s) will create a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. page/group showcasing a mock/real FCCLA event.
- The participant(s) may create promotional flyers, posters, QR codes, or more to promote the event.
- The participant(s) will be able to discuss the importance of a Public Relations role within their project.
- The participant(s) will then create a 3-5 minute presentation discussing the social networking (Facebook etc.), community involvement (posters etc.), and public speaking aspects (phone skills, in person skills, etc.) required to complete this REACH event.
- Lastly, the participant(s) will be able to tell what tactics they used that helped spread the message of their mock/real event.